Want a company with a real vision?
Our people make the difference in our success. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime care to every pet, every parent, every time. We can't achieve this vision without the right people - they make the difference in our business and our success. Every associate plays a role in achieving our success by focusing on our three strategic priorities - delighting our customers, growing pet services and operating excellence. Here at the Store Support Group, you could play a key role in supporting these strategic initiatives.
Today, PetSmart has over 1200 store locations, with many more scheduled to open soon. We continue to grow at our Corporate Headquarters which means great opportunities for a professional such as you!
Benefits of working with PetSmart
In addition to a competitive salary, PetSmart associates are eligible for health benefits, 401K options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, training and development, and an associate discount at all PetSmart stores!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce, sustaining an inclusive and supportive work environment, and prohibiting harassment and discrimination in all aspects of employment. PetSmart participates in background, drug and E-Verify screenings as appropriate under Company policies and applicable law.
The Senior Manager, Site Marketing is responsible for developing the Omni Channel marketing annual plan for PetSmart desktop/tablet/mobile sites, monetizing the web site through vendor co-op funding, and overseeing execution of the site promotional plan.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets the annual and monthly site-wide, multi-screen, multi-national (US/Canada) promotional calendar to support company sales goals
• Presents monthly allocation plan to Marketing Executives and other stakeholders to develop alignment
• Leads the Site Monetization strategy to develop marketing opportunities to spotlight vendor products/brands, generate vendor co-op marketing funding, and aids in vendor pitches and negotiations
• Develops ad tile test strategy, gains alignment with Omni leadership and delivers post-campaign analytics to inform future planning
• Works cross-functionally with eCommerce, Merch Marketing, Brand Marketing, Services Marketing and National Promotions teams to gather inputs and prioritize initiatives for inclusion in the annual/monthly site plans
• Leads the team that executes promotions across site, mobile and tablet, including ad tiles and landing pages including seamless execution of all vendor-funding marketing elements
• Drives post-promotional analytics including sharing key learnings and recommendations to Merch and Marketing teams
• Conducts competitor analysis and benchmarks other Omni retailers
• Ensures a coordinated promotional plan with Canada
• Manages two direct reports, including employees and contractors
• Develop a vision and formulate a strategy based on changing Omni marketing dynamics and competing business needs
• Strong oral presentation skills to senior management and vendors
• Develops strong relationships and has the ability to negotiate win-win solutions with cross-functional partners
• Leads a team of direct reports, and influence indirect reports
• Provides creative direction on customer-facing messages
• Summarizes results and develops key insights to inform future plans
• Synthesizes large amounts of data into actionable insights
• Ensures site updates are executed on schedule
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• 8-10 years experience in digital marketing; experience in site planning and monetization is preferred
• 4-5 years team management/leadership
• Omni/Multichannel retail experience highly desired
• A Bachelor's degree in marketing or business is required; a graduate degree is preferred
Submit Resume | Use Our Resume Builder
Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend
Print Job Details
Want to create a job search agent ?
Job Cart Directions
Interested in more than one position? Great! Instead of submitting multiple resumes, when you find a position that interests you, all you need to do is click on ADD JOB TO CART. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the positions you have added to your cart. When you are done searching, click on CHECKOUT & SUBMIT RESUME. If you have changed your mind and want to remove a position, you will be able to on the Resume Submittal Form, or click on CLEAR CART to start over. You are limited to selecting up to 5 jobs per location.
Check out &
PetSmart - 18 months ago
PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The Company has identified a...