Sr. MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
Manufacturing Engineering will provide the necessary tools, process and documentation to build assemblies to the engineering specification (time/cost/performance)
and it’s the Senior Manufacturing Engineer’s job to ensure that the production line runs as lean and error free as possible.
- Design, spec and build proprietary FOX machinery requiring detailed knowledge of Ladder Logic, Hydraulics, Proximity Sensors, Load Cells, Vision Sensors and Position Sensors.
- 10 Years Machine Design Experience Required. Must be able to provide examples of novel design solutions.
- Working knowledge of Lean 6-Sigma methods to reduce costs and improve process control.
- Black Belt or similar accreditation required. Must be able to provide examples of enhancements.
- Apply DMAIC problem solving techniques to address root cause of issues.
- Improve labor productivity through flow enhancements, value stream analysis and bottleneck reduction.
- Reduce WIP generated scrap through process improvements, training and tooling.
- Develop error proof manufacturing solutions, or “Poka Yoke”, to consistently guarantee quality.
- Work with our supply chain to teach lessons learned and maximize their added value.
Compass Diversified Holdings helps niche companies navigate their way toward profitability. The holding company owns controlling stakes in...