- Set high creative standard across all projects making sure to maintain brand identity
- Work with Marketing Managers to help visualize presentations or an idea/concept including comps, mock-ups, etc.
- Ability to contribute not only as a designer but also as a project manager on all marketing/sales projects as well as magazine production
- Collaborate with team to develop innovative creative solutions for advertising/promotional efforts for the brand and its advertising partners to include: print/digital ad campaigns, email marketing, marketing and sales materials, event signage and collateral
- Maintain proper administrative controls to ensure all deadlines are met
- Delegate smaller projects to design intern and oversee their progress and deadlines
- Ability to interface with Marketing Managers to meet advertiser’s objectives from both a design and content point of view
- Desire to learn new technology and stay on top of the current trends and new media
- Must have at least 7 years of relevant work experience
- Strong technical skills comfortable working in print and digital
- Proven computer skills – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, or basic HTML PowerPoint, Keynote
- Organizational skills and attention to detail is an essential must have; excellent follow through on all jobs
- Work well under pressure. Must be a good team player and communicator.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Innate sensibility of the Coastal Living aesthetic
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- Should have excellent professional references, outstanding portfolio and relevant job experience
Indeed - 14 months ago
Time Inc., a Time Warner company, is a world class print and digital content company, investing in the future and engaging more than 138...