Fuhu, makers of the nabi ® tablet for kids, is the world’s leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for kids that deliver amazing experiences in entertainment and education. Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ® is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target.com and other nationwide retailers.
Fuhu is seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to develop and execute strategic marketing communications plans for the nabi line of children's products and services. The Senior Marketing Manager's role will entail developing value proposition and messaging for new and existing nabi products and services, in addition to growing and managing the marketing and public relations team. Fuhu is a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and we're looking for a candidate with strong leadership skills, great work ethic, efficient execution and interpersonal skills to become an integral part of the nabi brand expansion.
- Develop and manage strategic marketing communications, plans and tactics to launch new/recurring initiatives and oversee execution
- Direct all marketing activities to achieve short and long term business objectives
- Ensure consistency of marketing campaigns and messages
- Implement and monitor advertising campaigns to achieve short and long term business objectives
- Source/manage outside vendors, media partners and creative agency to execute national promotional programs and guerilla marketing tactics while monitoring the budgets
- Collaborate with media planners and buyers to create fully integrated and highly targeted campaigns across TV, print, online, out of home and guerilla/event marketing that are both efficient and effective
- Provide customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing changes as needed
- Experience or capability to work with key retail/online chains and build relationships with their marketing departments
- Bachelors degree or higher in Marketing, PR, Communications or Advertising preferred
- Experience in the children's consumer products, education or consumer electronics industry preferred
- 7+ years experience in senior management position
- Ability to translate marketing strategies into appropriate and effective promotional programs
- Ability to drive execution across various departments in the organization
- Strong strategic and conceptual abilities coupled with a proven track record of results
- Strong strategic, communication and interpersonal skills as well as expertise in problem solving, prioritizing, tactical execution, planning and analysis
- Experience in new and traditional media
- Excellent communication, written and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...