Job Summary Description:|
The Sr. Marketing Research Analyst will provide Marketing with actionable data and information with the end goal of increasing revenue, improving retention and growing market share. The Sr. Marketing Research Analyst will aid in the development of long term strategic plans and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Deliver new business insights and recommendations, and provide data support to help Networkfleet perform to its full potential. The Sr. Marketing Research Analyst will utilize their exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills to facilitate fact-based decision making by providing crucial intelligence, execute complex data analysis requiring extensive database management skills, collect and analyze data from multiple sources to evaluate current and historical trends on a routine and ad hoc basis and organize the analysis by creating executive summaries.
Manage multiple analysis projects simultaneously while operating in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities and tasks. Spearhead initiatives to automate routine reporting utilizing various reporting tools. Provide timely insight, enterprise wide intelligence distribution, and actionable recommendations and improved processes. Work with business stakeholders to understand current and future business priorities, strategic roadmaps, and reporting needs.
- Focus on external and internal research and analysis, including industry research, market segment research, competitive analysis, (product, market segments, branding, positioning, pricing) and internally Networkfleet customers, Customer Care and Sales.
- Present analysis in executive summary format.
- Automation, implementation, and distribution of routine reporting.
- Administration and Education.
- Experience in wireless industry preferred.
- Requires solid business acumen. Ability to problem-solve. Analytical skills to determine the problem to be solved, selection of the data elements, and how to combine the data to achieve the desired results. Excellent time management and priority setting. Sound judgment and decision making.
- Ability to work with diverse, cross functional team members. Demonstrated ability to function competently in a high-profile role that requires constant attention to detail. Ability to maintain data integrity, data security and keep data systems current. Knowledge of Data Management practices and Business Intelligence. Ability to work through changing market climates.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. The ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Advanced skills in MS Access, MS Word, Excel, MySQL, and PowerPoint.
Education: Bachelors Degree, Four years of College or Equivalent.
About the Company:
Networkfleet is a leading provider of wireless fleet management services that improve fleet operating efficiency by reducing fuel consumption, maintenance expenses and vehicle emissions. The company’s technology combines patented remote diagnostic monitoring with GPS-based Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) systems. With access to more than 50 patents issued or pending, the company received the 2008 AeA High Tech award and was a finalist in Connects 2008 Most Innovative Product Award for clean technology. Founded in 1999, Networkfleet is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HUGHES Telematics, Inc. and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
About Hughes Telematics, Inc.
Hughes Telematics, Inc. (OTCBB: HUTC, HUTCW and HUTCU) is a leader in implementing the next generation of connected services for the automobile. Centered on a core platform of safety and security offerings, the company develops and manages vehicle- and driver-centric solutions to enhance the driving and ownership experience. Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Hughes Telematics offers a portfolio of consumer, manufacturer, fleet and dealer services provided through two-way connectivity to the vehicle. Networkfleet, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Hughes Telematics located in San Diego; CA. offers remote vehicle diagnostics, an integrated GPS tracking and emissions monitoring system for wireless fleet vehicle management. Additional information about Hughes Telematics can be found at www.hughestelematics.com.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package is competitive and includes a matching 401(k) plan, medical & dental insurance and casual dress attire. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Networkfleet, 6363 Greenwich Drive, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92122
Networkfleet, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
You may apply for this position by visiting the career section of our website at www.networkfleet.com
Back to Search Results
What makes a great career? If you ask us, we’ll tell you that it’s the experience, the people and the sense of pride that comes...