Support all marketing functions related to customer demos, advertising, product marketing, events, promotions, web marketing, and collateral development and branding. This position will serve as a senior member of the marketing communications team. This individual will have many roles and responsibilities within the team and will be assigned to multiple projects, impacting multiple customer touchpoints at any given time.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES Tradeshows and Events, Domestic and International:
- Assist management in researching events to determine business fit, target audience and cost, and recommend strategic participation.
- Research, manage and negotiate terms for guest accommodations and manage all details related to rooming.
- Coordinate onsite events including site inspections, contract negotiations, event details and related communications to customers and staff.
- Coordinate floor space acquisition, location and booth details with event management.
- Coordinate with industry associations and Panasonic staff for completion of registrations.
- Support planning process to include budget, logistics, staff participation, booth messaging, product demonstrations, advertising and onsite details.
- Provide onsite event support where needed.
- Plan and execute marketing events, such as trade shows and customer hospitality events. Coordinate logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Procure and coordinate vendor services. Coordinate facility, exhibit set-up, equipment and catering requirements.
- Collaborate with product marketing, regional offices and other internal departments to write, design and develop marketing materials including product brochures, datasheets, email, direct mail, web and internal communications.
- Work with trade pubs to attain ad placements and negotiate rates; collaborate with creative staff regarding advertising placement and creative strategies.
- Ensure brand consistency in message, tone, design and execution in all materials.
- Maintain accuracy of marketing materials and information on corporate intranet and website.
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of the corporate website.
- Facilitate marketing requests such as customer presentations, video and photo requests, public relations support, and training assistance.
Customer Presentations and Demos:
- Effectively develop strategy, budget, timeline and tactics for marketing projects as assigned.
- Manage day to day project execution including meetings, communications, vendor selection and management, deliverables, executive approvals, budget and metrics.
- Orchestrate interdepartmental teams, vendors and business partners to meet business objectives; obtain executive buy-in/approvals as needed.
Additional projects as assigned.
- Support onsite customer meetings as required by product marketing and corporate sales and marketing to include marketing materials, presentations and other deliverables as needed.
- Facilitate regional customer demos as needed to assist technical marketing
- The ability to multi-task, exceptional attention to detail and deadlines and solid interpersonal skills are required to be successful in this role.
- This position requires strategic planning, advanced project management skills and the ability to methodically produce deliverables that meet corporate objectives.
- Ability to manage all projects within scheduled deadlines and according to budget.
- Effectively communicate with associates at all levels of the organization and work with cross-functional groups within the company and with vendors, partners and customers in a multi-cultural environment.
- Successfully collaborate and interact with fellow employees.
- Flexible and able to adjust to changes or new assignments.
- Ability to effectively identify creative solutions to meet project objectives, work within budgetary constraints, and anticipate risks and recommend procedures to mitigate exposure.
- Out-of-the-box thinker with the ability to present innovative strategic and tactical resolutions.
- Positive attitude, a very high level of self-motivation, and the willingness to be hands-on.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deliverables within assigned deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
- Strong MSOffice and computer skills.
- Works on problems of moderate to diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Bachelor’s degree, Marketing or related field preferred.
- 5-8 years broad marketing experience. International event planning experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds (boxes of promo items or literature).
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally up to 25%.
Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. The company, which is a subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation of North America, makes...