Senior Mechanical Engineer with design experience in the semiconductor or related industries.
Senior Mechanical Engineer to perform a variety of tasks including designing, developing, testing, analyzing, and troubleshooting of precision Semiconductor Capital Equipment.
Education / Experience
- Provides broad mechanical engineering design background to perform mechanical engineering design and analysis.
- Supports development activities including hardware design and analysis, documentation, pilot builds, verification testing and other engineering tasks supporting a commercialized product release.
- Will assume engineering responsibility for component and subassembly verification testing, data acquisition, data analysis and test documentation.
- Will work with other engineers and CAD designers to complete the detailed design documentation, BOM release, and assembly and test procedures.
- Manages project plans including key deliverables, timeline and budget.
- B.S or M.S in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong in ProE (Wildfire 2.0 and above)
- Mandatory Tolerance stack up analysis & Geometric Dimension & Tolerencing (GD&T)
- Knowledge of clean-room standards
- Knowledge to develop P&IDs
- Design & Analysis experience using Ansys workbench/proMechanica is an added advantage
- Previous experience with Semiconductor Equipment Companies is an added advantage
Will report to the Sr. Manager, Product Engineering.
About HCL Technologies:
HCL Technologies, is a $4.4 billion Global Company, with 85,194 plus employees, working in 31 countries, providing Product Engineering and IT services expertise to solve complex business problems for our Clients.
A micro-vertical strategy, built on strong domain expertise, ensures HCL can offer a solution that is sustainable and innovation-driven no matter how complex a company’s business problem is – this innovation is fueled by Employees First, a unique management approach to unshackle the creative energies of our employees.
HCL’s Engineering and R&D Services (ERS) business unit, has helped some of the most innovative and successful Organizations in the world launch winning engineering experiences. Having started as a computing product company ourselves more than three decades ago, HCL ERS has helped 500+ customers launch over thousands of products in the last ten years.
A combination of a heritage in engineering, out-of-the-box thinking and a solid foundation of talent, processes, systems, frameworks and tools, are few of the reasons why some of the largest global ESO (Engineering Services Outsourcing) partnerships are with HCL ERS. Analysts like Frost & Sullivan, IDC and Technology Business Research (TBR) have recognized and acknowledged HCL's leadership in the Engineering and R&D Outsourcing Space.
Several of our Fortune 500 Customers have publicly recognized the contribution of HCL in their Product Engineering Roadmap.
If you would like to be part of this growing team that Loves Engineering, apply now to: email@example.com
For more information on HCL Technologies , visit www.hcltech.com .
For more information on HCL Technologies Engineering & R&D services, visit http://www.hcltech.com/engineering-rd-services .
HCL Technologies is an IT Services company headquartered in Noida, India. They provide a variety of IT and BPO services globally. According...