The Senior Marketing Manager, Media will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and ongoing stewardship of media strategies for the Subway brand, including:
· Engaging with Agency partners to develop media recommendations/plans that are aligned with communication goals and key business objectives.
· Ensuring learning outcomes and insights are successfully integrated into future media plans. Managing modeling efforts with analytics team and agency to ensure proper measurement and interpretation of planning implications.
· Closely managing the implementation and execution of the media plan, which includes scheduling, budgeting, and optimization of plan elements.
· Analyzing competitive activity on an ongoing basis and interpret data/share learning to guide in the optimization of media plans.
· Evaluating and optimizing sponsorship an added value deals as well as new media opportunities to actively foster relationships with key network partners.
A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years media experience managing large budgets is required. Excellent understanding of media fundamentals and industry knowledge along with exceptional communication skills, strong quantitative skills, and the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under tight timelines are essential.
SUBWAY - 13 months ago
The SUBWAY restaurant chain is the world's largest submarine sandwich franchise, with more than 28,500 locations in 86 countries. In 2002,...