Do you enjoy helping people fulfill their lifelong
As the successful candidate for this position, your role
will be to serve as a “Product & Service Expert” and to
handle the more complex member transactions. In addition
you will have computer system supervisory overrides and
duties including opening and closing the branch.
Duties will include:
- Perform monthly audits of stamps, gift cards, and
audits, and provide input for staff performance and
- Perform teller cash drawer audits, daily work
observations for Member Service Counselors.
- Provide coaching and guidance to Member Service
- Be knowledgeable of and utilize policies and
close loans (where applicable) actively coaching,
- Assist with implementation and training.
- Interview applicants, input loan applications, and
leading team and assisting with setting sales
including entry, opening and closing.
- Perform stop payments and wire transfers.
- Safe Deposit Box responsibilities (where applicable)
expert for all accounts including business and more
- Assist members and serve as product and service
utilizing all available tools
- Cross-sell Credit Union products and services and
established for the achievement of increasing retail
- Provide supervisory overrides and check approvals.
- Consistently meet or exceed individual goals
services per member and promoting the Credit Union's
on a back up basis.
- Notary Public as needed.
- Vault responsibilities – buy & sell, load CDM & ATM
information to branch team.
- Assist with verifying cash shipments.
- Serve on Credit Union committees and communicate
members, as needed.
- Operate and balance cash drawer as needed.
- Perform shared branching transactions for guest
accuracy and follow up with reporting and
- Instant Issue Debit card daily opening and closing.
- Verify signature cards and loan documents for
check balancing, and closing cash letter.
- Assist with processing checks for Branch Capture,
day operations, direction and guidance.
- Assist in Member Service Counselor area with day to
initiatives to achieve established goals.
- Assist with developing and implementing sales
closing cash letter (Branch Capture)
- Assist with monthly Branch Reports.
- Assist with processing checks, check balancing, and
- Provide ATM operation assistance with balancing and
- Assist in rotation with Branch opening and closing
- Participate in outside Business Development and
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- Minimum of two years' financial institution
- Microsoft product knowledge preferred
- Possess people skills and be sales and service
solving and research abilities.
- Verbal and written communication skills. Problem
manage potential confrontations, as necessary.
- Ability to interface with the general public and
policies/procedures and products/services.
- Strong knowledge of financial insitution
working knowledge of lending regulations, procedures
- Some branch office locations may require a strong
- Ability to complete title work.
A+ Federal Credit Union - 19 months ago
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.