The Global Product Group Business Development (GPG BD) organization is looking for a candidate for a Senior Manager level position to manage the team . Japan GPG BD Sr. Manager is responsible for identifying, evaluating and managing new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures. The position also oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs. Japan GPG BD Sr. Manager works closely with Business Development executives in defining, planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business vision, objectives and strategies. GPG BD also is expected to build effective and efficient team operations with its own and matrixed functions.
Japan GPG BD Sr. Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Works with account teams to develop strategic account strategies , action plans and drive execution of GPG across products deliverables such as N+2~3 Lam strategic positioning proposal with product management , marketing and sales operations.
- Works with account team to develop comprehensive, commercial business proposal (VPA) such volume purchase agreement to set objectives to maximize Lam business opportunity across product lines including CSBG at an acceptable profitability
- Ensure the VPAs agreed are well understood and executed in time , delivered the key objectives and feedback to the management
- Responsible for the revenue synergy business objectives by working together with account team and product group to set objectives, plan and execute to meet corporate goal.
- Management of and participation in high-level customer visits at HQ in order to optimize Lam product opportunity, deliver key messages and develop customer partnership, relationship with mutual trust.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or equivalent required: BA/MS preferred
- 8+ years applicable experience required, as well as marketing and technical knowledge.
- 5+ years of project and people management experience
- Ability to make independent business decisions
- Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SFA (Onyx)
- Strong ability to interface with and influence Senior Management
- Fluency in Japanese is preferred
- Strong product knowledge in either Lam standalone or Novellus standalone products
- Familiarity with Japanese customers; understands customer needs and able to objective communicate them to corporate
- Good business acumen, able to understand complex business situations and develop win-win solutions
We move atoms that move the world. At Lam Research, we create equipment that allows chipmakers to build device features more than 1,000...