Sr. Manager will work directly with the Director of Warranty Business Operations and Strategy to design and deliver a warranty strategy that supports the >$100MM service business. Ideal candidate will possess a combination of FP&A experience, accounting, and overall curiosity for supply chain. Consumer Electronics experience is preferred.
- Partner with Ops group to develop warranty strategy for LATAM, US, EU and China
- Recreate an activity based warranty costing model to be used for forecasting warranty expense
- Drive warranty cost analysis, claims management and evaluating, piloting and launching new service partners
- Assist in managing existing partners to our SLAs and provide periodic audits and/or evaluations of their capabilities verses benchmarks or industry standards
- Create framework to report warranty cost/unit projections for Go-to-Market organizations
- Perform root cause analysis on exceptions, escalations or low performance to identify underlying issue. Propose solutions to identified issues and implement as needed
- Partner with Finance and Procurement organizations to manage warranty reserve costs
- Candidate must have, 8 years of Finance or Supply chain experience, preferably in consumer electronics or related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance – MBA Finance or graduate degree is a plus.
- Global experience in Consumer Warranty Policies, Legal and Tax Regulations.
- Proven ability to manage, recruit, and motivate a strong team.
- Resource planning experience and the ability to understand resourcing and planning at ground level is critical for this role
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% to global locations.