Posting Job Title: Sr. Mgr. Operations, Retention
Requisition #: 147128BR
Posting Location: Austin, TX, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
POSITION SUMMARY :
This position is responsible for providing operational support on site to each market. This role reports into the enterprise operations team. This role is responsible for validating, planning and assisting with the coordination of many of the on-site aspects of operations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Responsible for creating, validating and submitting the Staffing Requisition form
- Responsible for validating and submitting shrinkage reports
- Responsible for validating and submitting attrition reports
- Validates scorecard rosters for accuracy
- Assists with the planning and execution of shift bids
- Conduct skip level meetings quarterly with front line employees, supervisors and managers
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
OTHER POSITION CONSIDERATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education or experience - Required
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience working in a call center environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and solve problems
- Demonstrated organizational, detail orientation, prioritization skills and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, high demand and fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information.
- Excellent written communications and oral presentation skills are necessary to interface effectively with cross-functional department management, co-workers and various other internal and external customers
- Familiarity a variety of office equipment, standard software packages and application and use of personal computers to include the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Effective listening skills to ensure understanding of instructions and directions and effectively communicate progress and problems to co-workers and management.
- Build and manage external and internal relationships with other key team members/departments.
- Must exhibit work qualities that are team and customer-oriented; with an enthusiastic approach toward work.
FCC Unit_TWC: 1221
- Travel may be required to attend work related meetings and training sessions.
- May be required to work a flexible schedule that provides needed coverage for customer service levels and/or time-sensitive projects.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing to include but not limited to: skills testing and pre-employment background checks as well as drug/alcohol testing.
- Required to read and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Able to maintain a regular work schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- Support and model the company values.
Controlling Establishment ID: 00506 - Austin Rutland
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 12 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...