IVC is currently seeking a developer who will assist District in creating the District tax forms for use by the Integrated data capture system that allows tax returns to be scanned. Fairfax imaging applications quick modules is used extensively in the IDCS (Integrated Data Capture System) system and is a highly desired skill. This role will involve working with District’s Business analyst, Developing the design document and updating the status to the technical Project Manager on the assigned tasks. The Developer is also expected to perform thorough unit testing, support the Quality assurance team during the independent validation and training of end-users or training the trainer as necessary.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Development and maintenance of IDCS tax form batch profiles utilizing C# based batch generation toolset and a suite of specialized OCR/ICR development and testing tools.
2. Development and testing of Visual Basic based tax form field validation and adjustment modules to support and augment tax form data normalization.
3. Development and testing of Oracle SQL used to insert and retrieve tax form data and processing metadata via IDCS Oracle databases.
4. Operational analysis and support to assess, correct, and stabilize processes in the OTR production environment.
5. Provide Design Documents, Support through the Software Development, Document unit test results.
Qualifications for this role are-
1) Strong Knowledge of C#, Visual Basic and SQL.
2) Experience using Visual Studio 2008 for Visual Basic 6.0, Visual C#, .Net 2.5/3.5/4.0
3) Knowledge of Fairfax imaging applications a plus.
4) Knowledge of FileNet P8 v5.0, WebSphere v7.0 is a plus
InnoVision Concepts - 2 years ago
InnoVision Concepts provides management and technology solutions to meet
the challenges and realities of today's marketplace. Through both...