WEX Inc/FleetOne is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX Inc/FleetOne today!
The Senior Network Engineer (VoIP) is primarily responsible for the configuration and administration of communications and telephony systems. This individual will work in a team environment with strong customer service focus. Individual must be able to prioritize day-to-day tasks critical to the availability of the production operating environment and have the ability to determine the root cause of failures quickly and effectively. This position will also serve as an internal escalation point to support and troubleshoot communications problems on various systems used within the company. This position will participate in a rotating on-call schedule, providing after hours support as necessary.
- At least 3 years experience in the roll of a Network Engineer working with voice technology.
- Highly motivated and ambitious, go-getter with a hunger for learning new technology!!
- Cisco CM/UCCX configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Strong working knowledge of Linux (Red Hat/ CentOS)
- Previous experience provisioning communications circuits and interacting with telco vendors
- Experience with system monitoring tools (such as Nagios, Cacti, etc…)
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Previous experience managing data center infrastructure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated documentation skills with Visio and other tools
- Cisco certification CCNA voice, CCNP preferred
At WEX Inc/FleetOne , we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
- Programming/Scripting: bash, perl, C or other
- Experience with Hylafax (faxing server)
- Windows Server, Active Directory
- Experience with Cisco and/or HP Procurve networking equipment
- Experience with virtualization utilizing Vsphere
- A Bachelor degree is preferred
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
· 401(k) Plan
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Pet Insurance
· Bonus Plan
WEX Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
WEX (formerly Wright Express) provides payment processing and information management services to commercial and government vehicle fleets...