Since its founding in 1994, EMS has established a reputation for delivering superior and dependable solutions and providing unprecedented levels of customer service and support keeping our customers on the leading edge.
An award winning company, recognized by
. magazine's Inc. 5000, Philadelphia 100 and Deloitte's Fast 50, EMS continues to be one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S., a distinction it has enjoyed for the past five years.
Education Management Solutions, ranked 18
Philadelphia Business Journal
Top 25 Technology Employers in 2012, and 7
for Software Developer companies. The Exton company with 100 employees develops software to efficiently run clinical training centers and assess learner performance skills, and also provides audio-visual tools to record training sessions.
Successful candidate will be a highly self-motivated individual with broad expertise in all areas of networking, security, computer and telecommunication technologies as it applies to an Enterprise environment.
· Perform highly advanced LAN / WAN daily management activities
· Analyze and monitoring existing network and system for efficiency and effectiveness
· Install, configure, troubleshoot, and monitor core network services
· Troubleshoot application performance issues, such as email flow, VDI, Citrix, etc.
· Mentor network team members
· Oversee policies and procedures regarding implementation of new infrastructure equipment
· Assist in DR/Business Continuity planning
· Assist on implementation of all new LAN/WAN changes and upgrades
· Provide expertise on network infrastructure services (DNS and DHCP)
· Coordinate external services of LAN/WAN environment.
Performs other duties as required
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Highly trained and fundamental knowledge of Internet Protocol, network and security architecture and design principles, practices and implementation
· Expert knowledge and troubleshooting skill with: WAN technology - specifically MPLS, BGP, Point-to-Point connection and Site-to-Site IPSec, VPN technologies
· LAN technologies - TCP/IP, routing and switching technologies, VLAN, routing protocols
· Cisco routers and switches
· Firewalls and Web Filtering
· Strong working knowledge of: traffic monitoring, protocol analyzer and network management tools, such as Sniffer, SNMP, NetFlow, Flow Analyzer, NBAR virtual technologies, such as VMWare, Citrix, and SAN
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem solving skills
· Strong customer facing, writing and verbal communication skills to manage demanding users in a high-pressure production environment a must
· Ability and manage multiple priorities as well as the ability to work well under pressure
· Ability to work effectively as a team member as well as with peer groups
· Ability to work under pressure and on multiple concurrent projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· 7+ years hands-on experience with managing Enterprise environment Cisco routers and switches required
· Network and Security certification a plus, but not a substitute for experience
Send resume and salary requirement to: HRD@ems-works.com
Education Management Solutions' (EMS) mission is to provide future care givers the ability to improve patient safety through skills...