Ensure compliance company security standards
• Design, implement and support information security solutions
• Perform security assessments and review of networking infrastructure and implementation of new security-based technologies
• Provides direct support to the business and IT staff for systems security related issues
• Interface with members of the entire IT organization and business to manage security vulnerabilities
• Analyze security landscape and technologies to ensure data protection
• Work systems, networks and devices using technology toolsets
• Work as part of an incident security response team as needed
• Work with IDS/IDP and firewall infrastructure
• Vulnerability scans and pen testing
• Perform other incidentals and related duties as required and assigned
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Deep understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems, MS active directory and Red Hat Linux
• Experience working with IP networking, networking protocols and understanding of security related technologies including encryption, VPNs, firewalls, IDS/IDP, content filters and syslog correlation tools
• Experience SIEM technologies
• Experience with firewalls and other networking technologies.
• Understanding of security/computer incident response methodologies
• Experience with vulnerability scanning using commercial and open source tools
• Experience with Pen testing using commercial and open source tool sets
• Strong technical writing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork skills
• High level of work independence
• Strong requirements gathering, analysis and organization skills
• Strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
Education and Experience:
• 8-10 years of Information Security experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or comparable experience.
• 10+ years experience in windows and/LINUS operating system engineering and networking engineering experience.
• CISSP is REQUIRED