WOOD Consulting Services, Inc. is a dynamic and growing small business offering challenging opportunities to well qualified candidates. Since 1997, WOOD has brought innovative solutions to federal and state government clients in support of mission-critical requirements as a prime contractor and as a subcontractor. Today, we are a leading provider of transformation services with special emphasis on interoperability challenges faced by clients such as the Department of Defense, the Federal Aviation Administration, the Department of the Treasury, the State of Maryland, and Howard County Government.
WOOD has a benefit package that ranks within the top 5% of local businesses. We invite you to visit our website at www.woodcons.com to learn more and to submit your resume. We look forward to speaking with you.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Leverage WAN/LAN understanding to troubleshoot complex Firewall issues affecting services and applications, Firewall rule sets, and make/delete daily Firewall requests after they have been vetted through local ISSM office
- Be thoroughly familiar with McAfee (Sidewinder) Firewalls and Control Center monitoring system; Cisco ASA platforms (5505, 5510, & 5540 models) with Firewall and VPN feature sets, and familiar with IPSec configurations and functionality
- Work with McAfee SME to upgrade existing hardware, firmware, and OS to be compliant with all IAVA notifications
- Be able follow Network Security 'hardening' practices to make Security devices compliant
- Provide regular monitoring of Accredited systems for compliance and ensure Certification and Accreditation (C&A) is maintained
- Requires Top Secret/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in installation and support of network telecommunications, including expert knowledge of Network Security
- Within the last five (5) years, work experience which demonstrates a thorough understanding of the principles,
theories, methods, and techniques pertaining to both security software (IOS’s) and hardware in Juniper and Cisco Routers and Switches
- Experience shall include:
- Security related knowledge of LAN/WAN, VLANs, VoIP, RIP, OSPF, AAA/TACACS, EIGRP, and Juniper and Cisco ACL
- Building and troubleshooting Secure Computing (TSP, Sidewinder) and Cisco ASA Firewalls and Security Related products, (e.g., VPNs, and IDSs)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited four-year college or university is desired
- CCNP or CCSP Certified (or ability to obtain certification within 6 months after hired)
Wood Consulting - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard