Everbridge-CloudFloor DNS is a rapidly growing Enterprise DNS and Internet Infrastructure company expanding into new verticals and partnerships. We are seeking an experienced Sr. Network Support Engineer. This position offers an individual the ability to make an impact and be part of an exciting growth business.
The Everbridge-CloudFloor DNS Sr. Network Support Engineer will have responsibility to manage a large DNS network (including supporting network changes and upgrades), diagnose and resolve network or DNS solution issues and propose resolutions and Interact with customers on troubleshooting a wide variety of technical support issues pertaining to DNS, traffic shaping, domains, mail, and networking.
Everbridge-CloudFloor DNS is a leading International DNS provider, and part of Everbridge, Inc. Its customer base is expanding, particularly in the USA, which already includes companies like Rhapsody and Bentley Motors. CloudFloor DNS provides its customers next-generation DNS and Domain Name Management services, which include geographic traffic shaping and the industry’s fastest failover service. Everbridge-CloudFloor DNS helps its customers manage and optimize their most important online operations.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess :
- Manage a large DNS network (including supporting network changes and upgrades)
- Interact with customers on troubleshooting a wide variety of technical support issues pertaining to DNS, traffic shaping, domains, mail, and networking
- Manage technical support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, and resolved
- Diagnose and resolve network or DNS solution issues and propose resolutions
- Interact with sales team to field technical questions and provide technical advice
- 3+ years’ experience in a hands-on technical role.
- Hands on knowledge of DNS and DHCP protocols and configuration
- Experience with networking technologies and managing network environments, particularly DNS
- Experience with both Unix/Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Solid knowledge in TCP/IP and networking protocols
- Working knowledge of firewall, switches, and routers
- Recent experience in providing remote or on-site technical support
- Strong customer service skills
- Outstanding analytical and organizational ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Scripting skills preferred
- Website management experience and PHP/SQL programming skills, a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field preferred
- Experience with SaaS products highly desirable
- Microsoft Certified
Everbridge, Inc. - 6 months ago