Tinder is a fun new way to meet people. Tinder finds out who likes you nearby, and connects you with them if you’re also interested. The whole Tinder experience is designed to be familiar and emulate the way we interact in real life—digitally reproduced, enhanced, and made mobile.
We’re a small team that’s growing fast! The projects on our plate are amazing, and we’re looking for talented engineers to meet the exciting technical challenges we face. If you’re an intelligent engineer and highly ambitious entrepreneur, we want to talk to you!
In this role you will:
We’re looking for:
- Deploy exciting new Tinder features
- Help us scale to meet the extraordinary Tinder demand
- Create DevOps tools and frameworks
- Build the quality tools and frameworks to ensure a high quality product
- Build the systems that ensure 100% uptime of Tinder for all users across the world
Bonus points if you have:
- Mid to expert level Node.js experience
- Experience with MongoDB
- Exposure to Redis
- Passion for creating great products and solving unique problems
Want to join us?
Send us you resume and some samples of your work (github, etc)
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with AWS
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering from a top school, but a wonderful project list trumps all
- Prior startup experience is fantastic (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running.
1 other jobs
How to apply
Give me your resume and some samples of your work (github or other repo)!!
github：jobs - 30+ days ago
Tinder Box has been around since 1928, and due to our legendary ties to the world's oldest and most respected cigar makers we are truly...