Neopost is seeking an Oracle e-Business Suite professional with a combination of technical aptitude, business acumen and strong communication skills to join our IT- OLM Development team.
As an Oracle OLM Senior Application Engineer, you will be responsible for working with
MailFinance business units to develop and implement system solutions to support their Leasing/OLM initiatives. You will be involved in wide range of activities including assessing customer needs, defining business requirements and carrying out development projects through implementation. This person will also provide production support for Leasing/OLM application, custom interfaces and integrations. Daily activities will also include resolving business and usability issues, identifying and driving end-user adoption, and facilitating communication within the internal teams.
• Apply deep functional knowledge of Oracle OLM and Financials systems to meet customer needs and requirements
• Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, development, testing and implementation of enterprise wide systems across functional areas
• Analyze business requirements and develop detailed functional requirements, clearly stating project scope
• Act as a solution architect who oversees system development life cycle end to end.
• Interact daily with MailFinance business units to understand business processes , key requirements. Proactively work to resolve system issues
• Design and develop sustainable and scalable solutions that can improve operational efficiency and support future growth of MailFinance
• Create clear, concise and complete technical and functional specifications documents
• Perform application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
• Develop conversion and system implementation plans
• Recommend changes in development, maintenance and standards
• Train user personnel in the use of Oracle OLM system
• Train less-experienced IT developers and off-shore Team
• Work closely with off-shore support staff to ensure OLM system stability 24x7
Required Skills & Experience
• Experience with Oracle 11.5.10 or higher required (7+ years, including 2+ full implementations).
• 5+ years experience as a functional analyst implementing Oracle Lease Management (OLM) modules
• 8+ years experience in the field of IT Application Development
• Extensive experience in various functional areas in Oracle EBS, including:
Oracle Financials (PO/AP/AR/GL)
Oracle Contracts (OLS, OKL) and Installed Base (IB)
• Hands-on development skills with Oracle Forms, Reports and Workflow
• Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
• Familiar with full project life cycle from requirements through deployment
• Strong understanding of systems and business processes
• Experience in preparing UML Use Case Diagrams to outline Business Process
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
• Detailed, organized, and results-oriented
• Demonstrated ability to manage user expectations effectively
• Assist with managing communications, monitor risks and issues, assist with development of mitigation plans and escalate for resolution as required.
• Ensure the Change Management, lifecycle and tracking processes are followed by all team members
• Resource balance across projects following business priorities and task urgency
• Manage 3rd level production support for bug fixes and enhancements
• Meet with projects managers, manage expectations, mitigate risk to business and provide recommendations to management
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field or equivalent experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Neopost USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Neopost USA - 15 months ago