TriZetto is a leading provider of healthcare technology for payers and providers. TriZetto facilitates integrated healthcare management with comprehensive solutions for core administration, health insurance claims processing, care management, IT hosting services, Medicare solutions and more. TriZetto’s innovative claims processing software streamlines claims administration to reduce costs and improve revenue cycle management
Purpose: Coordinate and oversee events and related resources for customer, business partner and employee oriented proceedings. Emphasis on outstanding customer service.
- Event coordination and support for internal and external customer meetings. Includes conference/training room and resource scheduling, on-site support during company events, etc. Work with the OSC to manage expectations of the event output.
- Act as the contact person for logistical questions from internal and external vendors and customers.
- As a liaison, follow the billing process to ensure vendors are paid and charges are submitted to the correct departments. Audit the iProcurement module to make sure payments are coded correctly.
- Must have intermediate excel and word skills to perform metric functions in support of the Facility Management Specialist.
- Manage all incoming shipments via FedEx, UPS or USPS. Audit these reports monthly for any discrepencies and report them to the FMS or Facility Manager depending on the site.
- Coordinate appropriatley to ensure conference rooms are reserved, set up and necessary resources and supplies are available. Pull monthly usage reports for space allocation decisions.
- Oversee the use of equipment, access and workspace. Act as the contact to ensure the fulfillment of work tickets. Monitor the system to make sure requests are completed within a timely manner.
- Work with internal and external vendors to coordinate repairs and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Establish and maintain acceptable levels of necessary supplies throughout the site. Report on PAR level exceptions to the FMS or Facility Manager depending on the site.
- Required to carry an on-call “duty phone” for urgent incidents. Four hours OT per week while carrying the duty phone will be issued. Duty phone scheduling will vary per site with the Office Service Coordinators and management.
- Other duties as site-specific needs dictate.
Problem Solving & Decision Making:
- Must be able to operate effectively with minimal direct supervision.
- Manage customer service expectations, while keeping within company guidelines and standards.
- Balance multiple priorities, adjusting as new situations dictate.
- Identify process improvement opportunities. Make recommendations to Workplace Services Management Team.
Please visit www.trizetto.com/careers for more information about the benefits and advantages of choosing a career at TriZetto.
- At least 5 years previous Event Coordination and Customer Service experience
- Consistent professional appearance and manner
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have a proficient skill level with desktop computers, Microsoft Office Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
TriZetto delivers world-class, healthcare IT solutions that enable healthcare organizations to work more efficiently and collaboratively to...