Present and sell SSFCU products and services to existing and potential members. Service the membership by offering guidance and support to foster a long term, full service relationship. Perform all duties of a Senior Teller Officer as required. Perform all duties of a Senior Member Service Officer. Assume responsibility for service center in the manager’s absence. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Requires high School diploma or GED.
* Minimum of 6 years financial institution experience in advanced level “Teller” capacity such as a “Lead Teller” or “Back up Lead Teller”.
* Requires outstanding communication skills and professional demeanor. Ability to speak to members and process their transactions in a confidential manner. Ability to facilitate training and be enthusiastic about credit union training products and services.
* Requires ability to cross-train in both Cash Operations and Member Service areas.
* Requires ability to work in a high volume environment.
* Requires leadership ability.
* Requires knowledge of all NCUA and SSFCU policies and regulations.
* Requires extensive knowledge of various office automation software.
* Salary DOE
We are proud to be an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer. We maintain a drug-free and safe workplace by performing post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing and criminal background checks. Consumer credit history checks are also performed.
Security Service Federal Credit Union (SSFCU) works to keep its members' cash secure. Through more than 30 branches in the San Antonio...