Present and sell SSFCU products and services to existing and potential members. Service the membership by offering guidance and support to foster a long term, full service relationship. Perform all duties of a Senior Teller Officer as required. Perform all duties of a Senior Member Service Officer. Assume responsibility for service center in the manager’s absence. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Requires high School diploma or GED.
* Minimum of 6 years financial institution experience in advanced level “Teller” capacity such as a “Lead Teller” or “Back up Lead Teller”.
* Requires outstanding communication skills and professional demeanor. Ability to speak to members and process their transactions in a confidential manner. Ability to facilitate training and be enthusiastic about credit union training products and services.
* Requires ability to cross-train in both Cash Operations and Member Service areas.
* Requires ability to work in a high volume environment.
* Requires leadership ability.
* Requires knowledge of all NCUA and SSFCU policies and regulations.
* Requires extensive knowledge of various office automation software.
* Salary DOE
We are proud to be an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer. We maintain a drug-free and safe workplace by performing post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing and criminal background checks. Consumer credit history checks are also performed.
Security Service Federal Credit Union - 22 months ago
Security Service Federal Credit Union (SSFCU) works to keep its members' cash secure. Through more than 30 branches in the San Antonio...