Requisition ID: 61332
- Organization: Svc - IS&T
- Location: Reston, VA
Senior Operations and Financial Analyst
Bechtel is currently seeking a Senior Operations and Financial Analyst to provide financial and operational analysis and support for the Global Information Systems and Technology teams. This will include recommending business and process improvements based on sound operations studies and through data centric modeling and best practices. The Senior Operations and Financial Analyst will work closely with technology program managers on cost, schedule and quality analysis and will provide research and input for key management decisions through the provision of industry analysis and internal metrics.
Other aspects of the position will include preparing business cases, executive presentations and studies to support the optimization of key information technology core processes and product / service delivery.
Essential Work Elements:
- Performs analysis of business operations and associated financial data and processes
- Aids in the design of work plans, production schedules, business/financial processes and associated technical solutions
- Effectively conducts data modeling and analysis for predictive production scheduling
- Interfaces with management team to determine best fit for business process solutions.
- Must be able to understand the interrelationships between business requirements, technology engineering, software development, qualification, release cycles and life-cycle support.
- Knowledge of project planning principles to ensure assigned enhancement projects meet assigned milestones in a timely manner
- Responsive to leadership of the corporation.
- Exhibits behavior consistent with the vision and values communicated by IS&T, the corporation and our customers.
- Support for corporate and customer goals and objectives, contributing to accomplishments of overall mission.
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Statistics or Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of five years of proven experience in operations and financial analysis
- Two plus years of experience in financial analysis and operations involving services
- Master's Degree in Business Administration is highly preferred
- Understands key elements and features of Operational Finance, Lean Six Sigma, Predictive Analytics and Regression Analysis.
- Experience with cost accounting principles to track budgeted to actual costs and production output over a specified time period.
- Ability to organize and control work effectively
- Demonstrated effectiveness in financial and operation systems/application analysis
- Must be focused and display a high level of skill in performing routine data analysis and modeling/simulation
- Experience with executive level presentations
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and other business intelligence solutions (Cognos, Hyperion, SSRS, etc.)
- Experience working in fast paced, dynamic environment
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE).
Bechtel - 18 months ago
Bechtel (www.bechtel.com) is a global engineering, construction and project management company with more than a century of experience on...