Seeking a Sr. Oracle DBA position. This position will be a lead of the team providing DBA support of ERP systems (Oracle e-Business, Hyperion, PeopleSoft) with Finance, Human Resources, Payroll, Procurement, Budgeting and Retiree Payroll. Responsibilities include (but not limited to) routine database support tasks such as backup and recovery, security implementation, script automation, DB performance analysis, and production support.
Job Requirements :
Job Type :
- To qualify, a minimum 7-10 years of Oracle DBA hands-on experience, preferably in Linux & Windows environments is necessary. Specifics of requisite skills and responsibilities are as follows:
- 7-10 years in Oracle database design, implementation, administration, monitoring and tuning (AWR, ADDM, SQL Tracing, end to end performance)
- Experience with database installation, configuration, migration and upgrades
- Experience RMAN and data-pump backup and restore
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle R11, and EBS R12, including all aspects of high availability (clustering & fail-over), data replication, backup and recovery.
- In depth knowledge of PL/SQL and internal database structures (stored procedures, triggers, LOB’s, context indexes, etc.)
- Database performance and query tuning expertise. SQL Performance Analyzer (SPA) experience is a plus. Establish guidelines and assist in tuning of application code as necessary.
- Solid scripting(Unix/Linux) experience for task automation is necessary. The candidate will need to automate routine tasks such as backups, refreshes and monitoring.
- Implement/automate database snapshot/backup and recovery techniques in Oracle release R11.
- Implement database security/audit recommendations.
- Installation & upgrades of RDBMS in clustered and non-clustered environments.
- Ability to work effectively and stay calm under pressure in a fast paced environment and should be able to follow standards and procedures, change control methodologies as well as document new procedures and protocols.
- Must work well in a team environment and be able to provide directions to other team members as well as work independently.
- Must have good written/oral communication skills.
- Customer focused attitude
- Shared on-call rotation
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Level :
Security Clearance required, if any: :
No Clearance Needed
From 00000 To 000000 USD Per Year
Greenbelt Maryland US
ARRAY Information Technology - 19 months ago