Senior Oracle Applications/Development DBA with strong SQL skills
You will be responsible for database development and ETL development for transactional and data warehousing systems using Oracle PL-SQL and possibly other technologies. You may also be responsible for administering Oracle databases.
• Prepare views and other objects in Oracle
• Prepare ETL/SQL scripts
• Writing PL-SQL stored procedures
• Other database management duties
• Determine strategies for extracting, loading, and transforming data between different databases. Prepare scripts in SQL. Prepare stored procedures in Oracle.
• Configure, administer, and monitor Oracle databases
• 5+ years of experience working with Oracle PL-SQL
• 3+ years experience preparing ETL-SQL scripts for data movement
• 3+ years experience as Oracle DBA
• Oracle certification
• Additional technical background in Java
• Master’s degree
• Past experience with ERWin
• Past experience with ETL tools
Send responses to:
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (301) 230-1733
“An Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V/SO”
MORI Associates, Inc. - 20 months ago
MORI is fully dedicated to providing an excellent working atmosphere and plenty of opportunities to employees displaying talent and...