Sr. Oracle Mobility Developer – Atlanta Area|
• Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
• Oracle EBS 11i or greater (WMS, EAM), PeopleSoft development experience
• 8+ years of Oracle 10g programming skills, including strong experience writing stored procedures/SQL/functions/triggers in PL/SQL (required)
• Strong Java/C++/Perl programming skills (required)
• Working experience of Oracle EBS API
• Familiarity with relational database modeling (required)
• Experience with development tools TOAD, SQL Navigator
• Strong troubleshooting skills (required) Team player and the ability to communicate effectively (required)
• Strong object oriented analysis and design skills (required)
• Experience with middleware such as Syclo is a plus
• Must have SDLC knowledge.
• Experience with Wireless or Mobile solution is a plus
• Prior experience implementing and/or using Oracle Enterprise Asset Management
• Prior experience implementing and/or using Oracle Enterprise Applications.