Ensures consistent quality of production by adhering to timelines and deadlines, observing and documenting processes to facilitate successful reviews, documenting communication between auditors, adhering to policies and procedures both departmental imposed and outside mandated, and communicating with management to promote an environment conducive for performing successful loan level and process level reviews for loan servicing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform loan level assessments of origination production within prescribed deadlines
- Perform process level assessments of origination production within prescribed deadlines
- Identifying errors in loan files and processes based on a defined script.
- Observing business processes to ensure proper review.
- Communicating deficiencies to the affected business units and Internal Audit on an as needed basis
- Making recommendations for remediation on all deficiencies that were reviewed.
- Tracking outstanding remediation activity on an ongoing basis through internal reports and logs.
- Identifying trends and reporting to Compliance Department Manager or AVP.
- Independently manage special projects and develop workflows associated with assigned projects.
- Assist Originations QA’s with complex questions and loan file reviews on an as needed basis.
- Providing business units with suggestions for efficiency initiatives and process improvement improve performance.
- Conducting meetings with various business units to communicate results reviews performed and to capture feedback associated with noted deficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager, Sr. Compliance Associate, AVP, VP, and SVP.
- Performs related work as assigned by department head.
- Able to analyze information relating to the position
- Able to plan strategically as it relates to the individual, team, and department responsibilities.
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate to others verbally and in writing
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Is attentive to detail and thorough
- Is able to deal with complex situations with ease
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent.
- 4-5 years of full-time experience in Loan Administration, Loan Servicing, Default Administration and/or industry related standard, concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Candidate will be required to undergo 20 hours of Government Programs/Regulatory related training each year.