Sr. PLM Analyst
As a Sr. PLM Analyst, you will be responsible for key strategic projects in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) group within IT. This role requires extensive collaboration with Engineering, Product Development, and Supply Chain to help create and improve PLM processes and configure the PLM system, Enovia (formerly MatrixOne). This position requires strong communication and technical skills.
Joining Trek Bicycle means joining a privately held family company dedicated to best in class product. At Trek, we understand that achieving best in class product requires best in class associates. As a reward for exceptional work, our company provides a casual dress code (shorts and t-shirts work just fine in the summer), state of the art fitness center, and some of the finest mountain bike trails in Wisconsin for your lunchtime enjoyment.
- Work with key stakeholders to create and enhance PLM processes. These processes include part management, bills of material (BOM) management, quality control, testing, supply chain, and product design (CAD management).
- Configure and maintain Trek’s main Product Lifecycle Management system, Enovia, to enable and improve the processes described above.
- Develop, quantify, and document business benefits related to process improvement initiatives.
- Work with developers to translate process improvement initiatives into systems requirements and custom development projects.
- Work directly with business leaders to prioritize new projects and enhance and maintain existing systems.
- B.S. degree related to information systems, operations, supply chain, or engineering
- 5+ years of experience configuring a PLM System (Enovia, Siemens Teamcenter, Oracle Agile, PTC Windchill, Aras, etc.)
- Extensive experience in engineering, product development, or supply chain process development (the ideal candidate would have spent time working directly in one of these business roles)
- Excellent communicator as well as have strong technical skills
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical and business expertise
- Hands on experience with Enovia, Engineering Central and/or Designer Central
- Experience with Solidworks and Enterprise PDM (EPDM) CAD management tool
Trek Bicycle Corporation - 7 months ago