Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
Supports the production plan by establishing production schedules, labor loading and capacity requirements.
Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
Analyzes requirements and updates management of potential issues including delivery time, costs, capacity utilization and priorities.
- Releases job orders to the Manufacturing floor and monitors work orders for shortages and completion.
- Analyzes variances on job orders as they may occur.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelors degree/Equivalent
- 5+ to 7 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of industry practices and company policies and procedures.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
ION GEOPHYSICAL CORPORATION - 18 months ago