Professional , Full Time , - , Transport / Logistics , Logistics / Supply Chain Mgmt , Logistics / Supply Chain Mgmt
arvato digital services llc , Business unit: arvato North America , Duncan , South Carolina ID: 230094
o Negotiate supplier terms & conditions
- Responsible for forecasting, developing , directing and coordinating material planning activities and inventory position
- Evaluates adequacy of raw material delivery dates to support production plan
- Maintain and drive metrics that optimize materials efficiency
- Analyze and adjust forecast, weekly commits, delivery time and current inventory
- Performs excess inventory, end-of-life and life time buy analysis. Coordinates disposition of excess material and facilitates sale and disposal of usable material
- Interfaces with Customer’s Material contact & Commodity Managers on issues involving pricing, delivery and excess.
- “What If analysis to determine material impact to changing forecast models, planning & schedules
- Primary point of contact for contract and pricing issues. Takes ownership of raw material pricing.
- Coordinates quarterly business reviews with key suppliers
- Manages Supplier LT and cost profiles
- Sourcing coordination including;
o Negotiate supplier pricing, LT, upside flexibility
o Escalation path for critical commodity issues
o Manage component and supplier qualification
o Provide market analysis and trends
- Budget pricing maintenance and review
- Coordination with Global and Regional Supply Base Management to leverage against companies total spend
About our company:
- Experience with forecasting models, BOM and ECO systems for computer parts demand & repair
- Microsoft Office Suite especially with detail knowledge of Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Emphasis on volume component procurement in computer business environment
- Excellent follow through and reporting capabilities
- Possesses extended procurement knowledge of various commodities for computer repair
- Travel 0%
- Bachelors Degree in a related field preferred
- Multiyear experience in computer parts industry forecasting, planning & procurement activities
arvato digital services llc offers integrated service packages in the Video, Audio, Games and IT/Technology sectors. The service chain covers post-production, replication, fulfillment, distribution/supply chain management, financial services and electronic content distribution. Innovative end-to-end IT systems support the entire process chain.
arvato digital services llc's stability, expertise and capacity to handle enormous volume set us apart. Our solutions reach deeply into the customer realms of our clients, both end-user and reseller, adding value and positively impacting their market positions.
arvato digital services llc is a division of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA, one of the foremost media companies in the world.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, excellent 401K and much more!
Submit application to:
Please apply through the online application process.
For more information, please visit our Web Site:
Bertelsmann Media Worldwide - 17 months ago