The Practice Director will directly manage a team of Practice Managers who are responsible to oversee customer projects for approximately 10-12 Project Managers who facilitate the coordination of an assigned technical team to ensure the success of Verint's software deployments at customer’s sites across an assigned U.S. region. In addition, the Practice Director will be responsible to deliver and manage a specific services revenue target on an annual basis.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work with leadership to create strategies, tools & solutions for Verint’s service offerings.
- Interface with the Regional Sales leadership and help grow the business through strong customer references in the region.
- Enable on-going training and mentoring of the team to make sure the team can deliver on the latest versions to the Verint solutions to customers.
- Interface with Senior Executives within the Verint customer base to help develop strong partnerships between Verint and its customers
- Interface with Verint Product Management and Product Engineering leadership to ensure successful deployment of the software solution as well as to provide feedback on solutions deployed in the region
- Manage the hiring process for Project Managers and drafting of the training plans.
- Manage customer escalations and make sure deployments go smoothly
- Ensure adherence to the implementation methodology and make sure the team is deploying solutions according the established guidelines and standards
- Manage the performance of your Project Managers as well as holding them accountable to meeting outlined objectives.
- Manage the communication process of Verint information as well as specific departmental updates with the Project Managers under your supervision.
- 15 years’ experience working in a technology related field or position; 8 years management experience to include experience in running a large scale Customer Services Practice and managing a team of Practice Managers in the software or related industry.
- A proven track record of maintaining and creating required practice management functions and processes; and KPI’s for performance management
- Excellent presentation skills and able to deliver business presentations to Senior
- Executives both internally within company and Verint's customers
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, and SS verification.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Software systems implementation experience desired
- Excellent business analytical and communication skills; excellent writing skills
Verint Systems Inc. - 17 months ago