In this role you will span both the manufacturing and research organizations. This is a critical role in the development and ongoing support of our products. Your role will be focused on the overall performance of our products. This role provides and engineer an opportunity to work across several engineering disciplines.
Research & Development
- Monitor product performance and resolve issues that may arise.
- Heavy interface with key customers on product issues.
- Responsible for identify and developing solutions to product issues.
- Document technical procedures and work instructions to ensure compliance to process for each product life cycle.
- Develop ideas and plans for next generation products.
- Work on the mechanical integration of new products.
- Identify new opportunities to test products and resolve issues.
- Seek new methods to address product limitations issues.
- Testing of new products and tresting for reliability.
- Utilizing statistical process controll to assess.
- BS/MS degree in Mechanical is required.
- 5-8 years experience working in a technical role ideally with several years in a semiconductor company.
- Background working in both Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering is ideal.
- Strong statistical analysis with ability to interpret data to resolve problems, experience using JMP would be ideal.
- Strong fluency in SolidWorks and ACAD.
- Strong attention to detail and drive to maintain a high level of quality in work.
- Demonstrated experience of running Process Development projects
- Demonstrated ability in moving tasks through concept to design to successful implementation is required.
FormFactor - 9 months ago
Welcome to FormFactor! On tonight's show, contestants dive off a high platform, retrieve a silicon wafer at the bottom of the water...