1. Applying principles of mass, flow, reactions, heat transfer, etc. to process and equipment design, at conceptual and detail design.
2. Installing and commissioning new production units, applying MOC/PSSR requirements.
3. Assessing data to track and improve yield, reliability, cost, energy and key raw material usages.
4. Champion PHA implementation and Process Safety documentation.
5. Resource HES studies, initiatives, and incident investigations.
6. Work with other functions to address issues around quality, products, planning, and customers.
7. Supporting the Operations Manager in troubleshooting existing processes and technical writing or revisions of operating procedures.
8. Preparing technical and business reports and presentations.
9. Liaison with BU Technology group.
10. Mentor Development Engineers and other new employees as appropriate.
11. Preparing training materials for personnel at the site in process upgrades, modification, etc.
12. Backup to Operations Manager
BS degree or equivalent (5 years of experience working in a production facility or more)
Must be able to show evidence of the following;
Communication and interpersonal skills, Teamwork skills, Problem-Solving and analytical ability
Accuracy and attention to detail, Project work, Process Procedure Writing (Ability to write clearly and effectively), Preparation of training materials.
Arkema's into vinyl, but not in a weird way. The North American branch of France's Arkema manufactures many vinyl products, such...