The primary objective of the Sr. Process Engineer will be to develop, implement, and maintain new and improved manufacturing systems in the wet process manufacturing operation. These include electroless copper, electrolytic copper and final finish plating processes. |
• Ensure cost effective design, installation, and method of transfer monitoring and modification of manufacturing processes.
• Establish and maintain systems for determining whether a product, as designed, can be manufactured.
• Write project plans for implementation of new processes, existing process modification, capacity improvements and throughput enhancements.
• Identify yield improvement opportunities and lead the development of action plans to improve yields.
• Perform varied advanced assignments of a professional engineering nature requiring full use and application of scientific principals, theories, concepts and techniques.
A successful candidate will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
• 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Due to ITAR requirements, applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
• In addition, must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services.
Would you like to be part of a global technology leader focused on bringing the world’s rapidly evolving products to market? At TTM...