At UCB our sense of purpose is to help people suffering from severe central nervous system or immunological disorders lead normal, everyday lives. We are small enough for each member of our team to feel that their contribution counts and large enough to ensure that our combined efforts have an impact where it really matters. We are looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who thrive on challenge and change.
UCB is seeking a Sr. Product Manager/Associate Director for the Immunology Business Unit (IBU). This position is responsible for leading the development of commercial strategy and all necessary assets for the IBU’s Institutional /Account Based Sales Team.
Lead the development of IBU Institutional/Account Based Marketing Strategy for CIMZIA, including ongoing analyses of tactics and Key Performance Indicators to ensure business objectives are met.
Advancement of IBU dual formulation strategy at the account/institution level
Establish a clear understanding of patient flow in these setting
Demonstrate expert product knowledge to support CIMZIA utilization in the account setting and/or institutions.
Lead customer research to assess account level needs related to the CIMZIA Patient and In Office Administration
Maintain knowledge of payor policies and assess their impact on CIMZIA business.
Develop/create all marketing materials and resources to support CIMZIA utilization in the institution setting; ensuring a consistent, compliant sales and marketing message.
Develop Office Practice Manager resources to support CIMZIA utilization in the institutional setting.
Establish and maintain effective communication with sales leaders & teams, including clear and timely communication briefs for all promotional activities.
Identify top plans and develop pull through messages, in conjunction with managed markets marketing, to facilitate comprehensive discussions of the payer environment, copays, and formulary access.
Liaise closely with the Cimplicity, CIMZIA CD & RA Marketing, Managed Markets, Sales Leadership and Account Based Sales Specialists.
Attain all necessary internal approvals including full RC review to ensure full compliance
UCB is an equal opportunity employer - we value and encourage diversity in the workplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Pharma sales experience (5-8 years) preferably with DM and/or account management (2+) experience. Home office experience is highly desirable (3+ years).
- Working knowledge of account selling with hospital/institutional experience a significant plus.
- Strong project management, budget tracking and agency management skills.
- Previous experience with Rheumatology and Gastroenterology Practice management.
- Great communicator with an ability to work effectively with HCPs, RBDs, DMs and ISSs, Managed Markets and Review Committee.
- Knowledge of process involved to create, approve and implement marketing materials.
- Significant self-starter initiative required for this newly created role. Significant ‘white-space’ with an opportunity to showcase the successful candidate’s knowledge and ability.
- Self-starter, ability to work smartly with minimal supervision.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
UCB, Inc - 20 months ago