Title: Senior Product Manager - Integration Solutions
Reports To: Director, Integration Solutions
FLSA Status: Exempt
Ariba, an SAP Company makes business commerce as easy as consumer commerce.
Every day, we help our customer find opportunities to cut costs, reduce risk, and grow revenue through better collaboration with trading partners. We enable the collaboration through the Ariba Network – a cloud-based community where you will find buying, selling, and managing cash to be as easy as using Amazon, eBay, and PayPal. We also host other online communities where business commerce professionals network and share information and best practices, just like friends on Facebook.
Ariba is looking for a Senior Product Manager – Integration Solutions to manage the integration efforts for all Ariba solutions. We are seeking a passionate and proven Product Manager with integration experience.
- Work with some of the brightest engineers in the Bay Area
- Solve some of the world’s most challenging large-scale, cloud-based issues
- 20 PTO DAYS + Winter break between Christmas and New Year’s Day ~ Paid!
- 10 holidays
- Beer/wine bash every Friday
- Be a part of the networked economy innovator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively develop integration strategy and high-level architecture, and prioritize projects and resources by balancing business needs versus technical constraints
- Articulate business opportunities and needs into product integration requirements with concise and clear definitions of prioritized features for the technical teams to implement
- Define how integration will work by driving detailed requirements, clear priorities and actionable functional specifications.
- Define product requirements, use cases, strategy and roadmap for Ariba engineering teams
- Ensure delivered functionality meets the requirements of external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure roadmap delivers clear value to internal/external application developers and system integration partners .
- Write, review, edit & present technical and functional marketing collateral including presentations, webcasts, data sheets, high-level and detailed feature descriptions.
- Work with Alliances Team to manage strategic third party vendors and OEM partnerships
- 3+ years of product management, consulting, or development experience
- 3+ years of hands-on integration experience with various integration methods and formats for ERPs and third party systems, especially SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, and Lawson
- Experience with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and middleware technologies
- Experience working with enterprise technologies and a specific focus on data, middleware, APIs, web services and XML standards (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML Schema, etc.)
- Experience in developing and managing products through collaboration and partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with SaaS and cloud applications
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods
- Experience with sourcing, procurement, invoicing and payment solutions
- Integration experience with SAP systems
Ariba Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard