Is that you up there? If so, keep reading…
Modus Create is one of the fastest growing product studios in the US. Headquartered outside of Washington, DC we are a global team in four countries and eight states, we’re insanely focused on bringing in the best Product minds in the world.
We’re totally focused on innovative product development using open web technologies and we have one of the best core engineering teams in the world focused exclusively on HTML5 app development for web and mobile.
We’re helping venture funded product companies and Fortune 1000 customers pivot their tools, processes, and product portfolios to HTML5 based solutions crafted with agile & lean approach.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager with a background in technology, passion for the UX, and solid business acumen to help advance Modus Create’s product portfolio - as well as provide leadership and coaching in a consulting capacity for our clients.
To succeed in this role, You Must Have :
To really stand out, you should have
- raw passion about digital products
- the ability to thrive under conditions of extreme uncertainty
- the guts to try, fail, and recover
- a strong entrepreneurial drive
- product owner experience
- an excellent understanding of business, and vision for the future of mobile technology
To really, REALLY stand out, you should have
- deep kung fu in applied agile processes, tools. and infrastructure
- product releases with demonstrated application of lean principles
- a highly analytical and quantitative approach to product management - with a track record of delivering on KPIs
- Strong soft skills working a broad range of customers maturity levels
- to identify and document system requirements
- an understanding of how to create great user experiences
- Startup software product firm experience; ideally with venture funded company in emerging / competitive market and over $20MM in funding
- Fortune 1000 experience
- Ability to coach
- a github account or other portfolio site showcasing your software development skills
- strong consulting experience with meeting facilitation expertise
- be active, visible, and relevant in your field (active blog, published articles, presented at meetups & conferences)
- experience with global teams and multi timezone delivery
- and emerging lean best practices
- the ability to hold your ground without raising your voice
Modus Create, Inc. - 15 months ago
Modus Create provides enterprise web and mobile application product development services and training.