The Senior Product Manager for Wireless Infrastructure will be responsible for business development and marketing activities of specific product revenue and market share in North America.. The Senior Product Manager will work with the various staff as the partner, developing product market analysis, generating strategy and plan, pricing in Wireless Networking environments. Develops business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for assigned product lines. A Senior Product Manager must have an understanding of customer's network environment and deployment plan to provide customized solution and product recommendations. The Product manager will be working with customer for product introduction/presentation, RFI/RFP response, network configuration, product lab testing and field trial management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Topic Planning: Be responsible for topic planning for Wireless Product Line and act as the core member in key topic planning.
* Roadmap: Participate in Roadmap development and be responsible for planning of a topic. The topic strategy must be implemented in the following year and becoming a commercial success.
* Joint Innovation Committee: Be responsible for Innovation Topics. The feature of innovation result will be included in the roadmap with clear defined features that support commercial success and reflect product competitiveness.
* Competitive Analysis: Execute competitive analysis on industry trends, develop innovation topics;
competitive strategies and competitiveness improvement suggestions prove to be correct. Analyze industry and technology trends, market dynamics and business opportunities to guide Huawei’s middle to long term product strategy.
* Work with HQ and NA marketing team as necessary to support NA marketing plans and initiatives including marketing collaterals such as white papers, product brochures, data sheets.
* Requirement Analysis and Management Capability: Raise/identify key requirements of Wireless topic planning, and innovation topics, and manage offerings.
* Customer Communication and Influence: Communicate withT1/T2 Director/VP/Opinion Leaders frequently. Through effective communication with Customers assist Huawei in achieving set target.
Problem Resolutions and Customer Engagement: Through customer relationships, clearly identify and successfully resolve customers' pain points and win customers' recognition. Identify product gaps and requirements and work with HQ product management team to develop product solutions that are localized for NA market.
* Develop product solutions presentations for various customers based on Huawei’s product portfolios, customers’ business model and competition environment; and effectively communicate these solutions to the customers.
* Promote Huawei’s wireless products/solutions and brand via participating industry shows, workshops, forums, exhibitions, seminars.
* Provide training if necessary for other functional teams such as sales and business development
Education and/or Certifications/Licenses:
Minimum: BS or Equivalent (TE: EE; CE; NE)
Preferred: MS (EE; TE; CE; NE)
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum: 5-8+ years work experience in a mobile wireless networks
Preferred: 8-15 years work experience in telecommunications field; Specific experience with AT&T and/or T- mobile
Minimum: RF Engineering; Hands on experience with computers, telephone systems, or lab testing. Knowledge in CDMA & LTE preferred. Any of GSM, UMTS, WiMAX, Small Cell and Wi-Fi technology; CORE AND RAN
Preferred: 5 years in Wireless Product Management Infrastructure; RF Engineering; Hands on experience with computers, telephone systems, or lab testing. Knowledge in CDMA & LTE preferred. Any of GSM, UMTS, WiMAX, and Wi-Fi technology
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...