For over two decades, Explore has been a trusted partner to insurance companies and government entities alike. As a premier provider of database insurance technologies and e-government applications, Explore has leading edge information solutions that make it a mainstay with Top-20 American insurance underwriters.
As Sr. Product Manager, you will lead cross-functional teams to identify, develop, enhance, commercialize, and sell data and analytics solutions for our driving violation product segment. You will also have the opportunity to refine overall Explore product management processes and provide informal leadership to other Product Managers. This exciting role requires an experienced, driven individual with a passion for product management along with enthusiasm for conducting and utilizing market/customer research to help create growth opportunities. This position is located at our offices in Eagan, Minnesota.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure that expected performance thresholds are maintained
- Prioritize and coordinate responses to customer questions and enhancement requests
- Manage product documentation and processes
- Thoroughly understand input data sources and work with source owners to maintain access and respond to changes and opportunities
· Collaborate with Sales to create and refine tools and processes to support sales efforts
· Participate in sales calls as needed or requested by Sales team
· Own the processes for executing customer data tests during the sales process
· Monitor production volume and sales pipeline and work with Sales team to understand and respond to unexpected changes
· Identify evolving customer and competitor landscape maintain clear plans to address
· Evaluate opportunities to leverage existing systems or data to provide new services or address new segments
· Maintain clear project plans for future product enhancements
New Product Development
· Collaborate with other Product Managers to identify line extension and new product opportunities
· As assigned, take ownership of new product concepts and create business case and commercialization plan
· Identify opportunities for standardization of product management tools and processes among all Explore product lines and recommend actionable solutions
· Provide mentoring and training to other Product Managers on best practices
· Assist other Product Managers in developing solutions to complex or challenging issues
· 4+ years of demonstrated success in managing high growth product lines
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Analytics (MBA preferred)
· Strong interpersonal, leadership and team skills
· Demonstrated leadership capabilities
· Ability to analyze customer and market data and form actionable recommendations
· Analytical and creative thinking abilities
· Background in insurance or data services industry helpful, but not required
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Light travel may be necessary
Explore offers a competitive salary, full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k with employer match.
Explore Information Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Explore Information Services - 12 months ago