We are seeking a Senior Product Manager, who is passionate about web commerce and the customer experience, to join our Merchandising team. This role will help us understand how to tailor the buyer experience for international customers viewing the eBay.com site as we take the next step in driving a global marketplace. The person must be able to synthesize data from multiple sources (user research, session logs, etc...) to drive a vision for the future of the merchandising experience on eBay. There will be work with multiple teams within eBay to enable this experience across buyer experience. This person will translate product strategy into detailed technical specifications, make functional design tradeoffs, manage product launches and own the product success post-launch. Having the experience and ability to write clear, consistent and detailed product specs is essential. He or she will work closely with a cross functional team of engineering, QA, design and user research to deliver these products.
What you will do:
- Define product requirements including writing clear, detailed, and thorough specifications for complex features and products.
- Liaison between other Product Managers, Business Units and all other applicable stakeholders to ensure fluid integration of new and existing features
- Analyze user behavior data to understand and drive new features/improvements
- Work with the Product Development team to ensure extensibility and scalability with the technical design.
- Participate in the QA process to ensure the final product meets requirements.
- Clearly solicit feedback and communicate product benefits and changes to our user community.
- Ensure product vision and requirements are defined globally, meeting the needs of global eBay sites, and support the goal of a single global marketplace.
6+ years of product management experience. Passionate about quality products.
Strong understanding of user interaction and design, particularly in the areas of search and refinement
Strong analytic skills and ability to synthesize data from multiple sources
Demonstrated experience in writing unambiguous and clear technical specifications. This is an essential requirement.
Experience successfully managing multiple projects through product life cycle from concept to delivery while meeting schedules and budget.
Passionate advocate for user, and has proven results in achieving superb user experience within tight constraints
Strong cross functional team leader.
Experience working closely with external partners on product integration.
Demonstrated leadership ability. Self motivated and directed. Entrepreneurial ability to innovate quickly.
Resumes to: email@example.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
eBay - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
The world’s leading e-commerce company, eBay Inc. brings together a family of brands that connect communities. Built on commerce,...