CollabNet possesses a rich tradition of innovating cloud-based software development tools & practices that include: Founding Subversion, the world’s leading version control system; developing ScrumWorks, the world’s leading Scrum Management product; and developing TeamForge, the most complete platform for distributed software development. In fact, CollabNet pioneered software development in the Cloud long before the term became fashionable. As a direct result of our decade-long production of Cloud innovations, we are delighted that hundreds of thousands of global users are running millions of transactions through our Cloud.
We are looking for a highly strategic and customer-obsessed Sr. Product Marketing Manager for the CollabNet Cloud Services business unit. The role offers a unique chance for a data-driven, creative and passionate product marketing guru to power a high-velocity cloud development platform.
You will become the expert of your market - building CollabNet Cloud’s position as a provider of agile tools to startups, small businesses, and enterprise workgroups, in a highly creative and analytical way. You will be directly responsible for driving new customer acquisitions by developing online advertising, first time user experience, online signups, and pricing and packaging for our cloud-based (SaaS) platform, CloudForge. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Cloud Services, you will also work closely with our Online Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Corporate Marketing and other teams/partners to develop advertising creative and refine our first contact user experience. And you will be an advocate and champion of our customer.
Education, Experience, Skills
- Become the expert of your market (cloud-based agile development tools) – customers, competitors - and the internal voice of the customer to inform our business, product and marketing strategies.
- Define and quarterback go-to-market strategies and tactics to drive web-based adoption.
- Define the optimal product and marketing mixes, including targeting, positioning, pricing, naming and more.
- Drive our web content strategies, to optimize the customer acquisition path as well as leverage our terrific reach across thousands of customers, internal thought leaders, and strong partners.
- Provide strategies and project manage continuous improvements for SEO on CloudForge.com.
- Own and update product marketing collateral on CloudForge.com, collab.net, and community properties, as well as generating collateral to support the inside sales team.
- Lead online advertising (SEM, Remarketing, Display) and affiliate marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition.
- Drive and lead joint go-to-market positioning, marketing and content of key partnerships.
- Lead customer marketing, ensuring members and customers are as successful and satisfied as possible with our solutions.
So if you are interested in hitching your considerable talents to the organization that pioneers and drives Enterprise Cloud Development, then we urge that you respond to this invitation to apply.
- BA, BS or equivalent and 5+ years experience in product marketing/management at a Cloud/SaaS/Web 2.0 company.
- Hands on experience with Marketo or similar (including HTML & CSS skills), Google Analytics & Google Adwords.
- Have a natural curiosity in customers, their needs and purchasing behaviors.
- Understand and enjoy technical/analytical marketing techniques and have a fascination with data and results.
- Be able to communicate effectively, always using data to demonstrate decisions and results.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders at senior levels of the organization and cross-functionally.
CollabNet - 4 months ago