CollabNet® is the creator of Subversion® and a pioneer in cloud-based Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions for collaborative agile software delivery at scale. CollabNet provides industry-leading products plus agile consulting and training services to help organizations of all sizes develop and deploy software faster. CollabNet has been recognized for 10 consecutive years as a SD Times 100 industry innovator and is positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the 2013 “Magic Quadrant for Application Development Life Cycle Management” (ADLM) report by Gartner®, Inc. CollabNet is also positioned as a Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report on “Application Life Cycle Management Tools.”
Position: Sr. Product Marketing Manager
The key objective of this position is to work with a team to drive the positioning, messaging, sales enablement, and sales tools development for CollabNet. This role will also help to drive the strategy and planning efforts to raise awareness and to accelerate customer demand through market research, competitive analysis, content development, demand creation programs, and outreach to CollabNet-owned and external communities. This is a very out-bound oriented Product Marketing role.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will work with a core team to implement product positioning and go-to-market plans to support CollabNet’s sales and marketing initiatives. This person will work closely with senior marketing leadership and functional departments including Marketing, Sales, and Services to proactively support the field and partner channels with effective positioning, content, product education, Sales tools, and competitive differentiation. This person must have deep knowledge and expertise of the software development tools and the application lifecycle management (ALM) market.
About the Role:
- Collaborate on go-to-market strategies, positioning, and demand creation programs to drive Sales of CollabNet’s products and services.
- Plan and execute detailed cross-organizational product launch, product marketing, and demand generation programs.
- Create product collateral, including white papers, website content, bylined articles, blogs, data sheets and presentations to support CollabNet’s outbound communication, demand generation, and sales efforts.
- Create and communicate effective competitive analysis and positioning (against current and potential competitors) and develop associated sales tools.
Results-driven product marketing professional with a proven ability to deliver commitments on time while achieving or exceeding business goals
- Minimum of 8 years of related product marketing experience, with a proven track record successfully marketing software development related technologies, with an emphasis on enterprise software development. Familiarity with agile development methodologies a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of the software development lifecycle and related tools
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving, technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically yet act very tactically.
- Must love to create great content for external use.
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence co-workers while fostering strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills
- Objectivity and openness to others' views and continuously builds a positive team spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA is a plus.
- Loves to win.
CollabNet, Inc. - 30+ days ago