EVault, A Seagate Company, is a fast-growing industry leader in network-based data backup and recovery solutions. We’ve been providing data protection and professional-grade storage solutions to small and mid-size businesses since 1997. Our technology platform is stable, secure, and optimized for WAN data transfer, and our recovery capabilities are ultra-reliable. We back it all with a rock-solid data center infrastructure and the industry's highest quality customer service, while encouraging innovation and creativity by providing a casual and friendly work environment.
EVault is led by a team of storage industry veterans with a compelling vision and a proven track record. We also benefit from the backing and expertise of our parent company, Seagate—the largest storage company in the world.
We are seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to manage outbound marketing of our Open Storage offering in the media and entertainment vertical. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager is responsible for articulating the value of our solutions to internal and external constituents and managing the outbound communications and programs throughout the product lifecycle. This position will work closely with product, sales, channel, and marketing organizations to deliver compelling and differentiated positioning, messaging, promotions, sales tools, analytics, competetive intelligence, and other programs to drive success.
- Own the outbound marketing for a product line from conception to EOL
- Perform primary and secondary market research (end-users, go-to-market partners, resellers) to understand market problems, current solutions, key metrics, and buying processes and perform ongoing win/ loss analysis
- Develop a detailed go-to-market strategy
- Provide key vertical segment use-cases, requirements, and competitive analysis
- Ensure messaging is clearly defined and consistently communicated to the market
- Develop and deliver tools and training to support the full sales cycle
- Help direct product launches
- Serve as product evangelist in customer meetings, conferences and other forums.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years experience in product marketing for technology related products, preferably storage solutions
- Understanding of media & entertainment industry, workflows, and use-cases
- Contacts in studios and associated eco-system
- Technical competence – ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear and compelling language
- Track record in launching high-technology products
- Experience marketing to the OEM customers and understanding of complex go-to-market strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- Strong interpersonal and team skills and the ability to interact with customers, partners and foster cross-functional teamwork among sales, marketing, and product teams
- Bachelor's degree is required. MBA a plus
EVault, A Seagate Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
EVault, A Seagate Company - 13 months ago