Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will drive the positioning, messaging, pricing, sales enablement, and sales tools development for Intacct. The Sr. PMM will also help drive the strategy and implementation of product positioning and go-to-market strategies to support sales and marketing.
• Perform thorough market research and competitive analysis to understand and develop a competitive strategy for Intacct’s offerings for the marketplace
• Help drive the strategy and planning efforts to drive awareness and to accelerate customer demand
• Product messaging responsibilities include creating product collateral, website content, data sheets, case studies, white papers and presentations
• Go-to-market planning and execution responsibilities include developing channel and direct sales tools, support training and enablement; pricing; and marketing campaign and event support.
• Partner with senior leadership and functional departments, including product management, channel sales, direct sales, professional services and corporate marketing with effective positioning, messaging, education and competitive differentiation.
• Partner with product management and corporate marketing to plan and execute product launches
• BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields; MBA is highly desired
• 7+ years of related product or solutions marketing experience
• Expertise and a proven track record successfully marketing accounting/financial business applications is a highly desired; Cloud computing experience is highly desirable
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches
• Strategic thinker, creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
• Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, sales people, industry analysts and trade press
Intacct - 17 months ago