Position Summary: The intermediate level Applications Engineer is responsible for working with Account Managers to develop appropriate responses to customer requests for proposals.
- Proposals and engineering applications
- Mechanical engineering design of pressure vessels
- Production equipment process engineering design and proposal applications
- Bachelor's degree in chemical, mechanical, petroleum or natural gas engineering
- Ten to fifteen years of experience, preferably in a related area of manufacturing
- Requires working knowledge of ASME, API, NEC, OSHA terms and guidelines
- Requires good language skills, written and spoken
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...