Professional Services Business Consultant – Senior
Works as a consulting team member or an individual consultant on billable product implementation,
enhancement or integration projects. Performs analysis of the customer’s business goals, needs, and the
general business environment. Responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into
detailed systems specifications required for the implementation of billable projects or the design of
customized technology solutions. May provide training to clients or participate in testing. Must possess
knowledge of Fiserv products and services. Duties may be performed at the client site.
Ideally this position will be located in Dallas, TX but will consider remote employees due to travel required.
POSITION PURPOSE :
This position supports the implementation of Fiserv products and provides subject matter expertise to ongoing internal projects including software testing and sales support.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS :
- Work or lead projects to fulfill the client’s business requirements mapped to current software product functionality.
- Assists the Business Consultant(s)/Analyst(s) to elicit, validate and prioritize client business requirements.
- Assists Technical Implementation Consultant(s) to elicit, validate and prioritize client technical requirements with regard to operating platform and equipment.
- Develops detailed technical specifications for any customized development or scripting work that is required during the course of a project as needed.
- Configures application parameters including general required product information such as, users, roles and rules, reports, processes to meet client business requirements.
- Validates and tests the solution against business requirements.
- Contributes to the resolution of end-to-end testing and implementation specific defects.
- Develops and delivers client training.
Travel: This position may require 75%-100% travel
Prefer Multilingual (Spanish and or Portguese)
Job Related Experience :
Five or more years experience in the financial services industry, a substantial amount of which must have involved with direct software consulting responsibilities.
Decision Making / Problem Solving :
Solves diverse problems and makes decisions using solid analytical skills where limited precedents or guidelines exist.
Decision-making and problem solving may affect multiple departments or functional areas.
Uses independent judgment to identify problems and solutions.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv - 9 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks, thrifts...