The primary purpose of this position is to oversee assigned team and the implementation, ongoing account management and renewal of Healthyroads wellness programs for direct employer group clients.
· Develops, manages, evaluates and is responsible for oversight of activities for assigned team. Ensures service, support and efficiency achieves/exceeds company standards.
· Works with supervisor to plan and direct workflow to staff, including account assignment.
· Oversees implementation of new accounts, coordinating with internal and external customers.
· Assists staff in resolving day-to-day issues.
· Supports HMS goals and objectives set out by VP and works with team to ensure results meet/exceed department practices and standards.
· Oversees projects, program development and materials development in support of HMS goals and objectives.
· Recognizes unique and/or problem situations within assigned area of responsibility; researches and formulates solutions in conjunction with supervisor.
· Prepares routine reports including team results, goals, service levels, resources, and challenges.
· Evaluates performance, provides constructive feedback, conducts coaching and training sessions.
· Supports team in the accomplishment of assigned implementations, objectives and projects.
· Develops spirit of cooperation and understanding among staff.
· Maintains confidentiality of all member, provider, client and proprietary information.
· Escalates issue to supervisor as appropriate.
· Travels as necessary to support sales, client implementation and retention.
· Manages and provides high level service to assigned accounts to support client retention and meet/exceed client expectations.
· Facilitates post implementation activities for new and existing clients, primarily large and/or partnerships accounts. This includes informing, collaborating and coordinating with Key Process Team and Evolutions team, and other key stakeholders.
· Provides high level of proactive service to support the retention of assigned clients. This includes providing timely response and follow up; routine outreach to provide utilization review and/or program consulting (quarterly basis, minimum); assessing client status, concerns and expectations; and maintaining positive working relationships.
· Identifies client goals and resources, consults client on best practices, and develops customized wellness plan, based on the unique goals and objectives of the client.
· Balances internal and external expectations with the objective to support efficient, cost-effective, and preferred practices.
· Ensures timely and accurate key departmental and interdepartmental documentation of client interactions, activities, and issues, including client files, implementation and renewal checklists, and other assigned documentation.
· Identifies, understands and resolves client issues, keeping leadership abreast of issue status and escalating high level issues to ensure appropriate response and resolution. This includes establishing timelines for deliverables, when appropriate, and maintaining positive relationships while resolving issues.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in worksite/corporate health promotion or wellness, healthcare administrations or management, business administration or equivalent industry experience. Masters degree preferred.
· Minimum 7 – 10 years experience worksite/corporate health promotion/wellness, disease management, health care consulting or health care client management. Supervisory experience preferred.
· Progressive experience with employee wellness programs required.
· Proficient in MS Office, with intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Valid drivers license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
· Must have acceptable credit to qualify for a company American Express Card.
· Outstanding verbal, phone and in person, and written communication skills (email, client presentations and internal documentation/reporting).
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
· Demonstrated public speaking abilities for small group presentations and finalist meetings.
· Ability to effectively train, support, coach and supervise a team
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Demonstrated experience working with complex projects and direct management of multiple client relationships, including programs with various programs/service and/or vendor integrations.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility - Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements – Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. Ability to travel within the facility. Ability to drive and travel by air.
Environmental Conditions - Usual office setting.