We're looking for Associates who are passionate about providing the technology tools that allow our Customers to Expect Great Things. Whether your passion and skills align with planning, developing or delivering Great Services, we'll expect you to take ownership and drive value to our business. While the stakes and standards are high, we have the flexibility to solve challenges in new and creative ways. Our focus as an organization is to work with our business partners, enterprise wide, to provide innovative solutions that deliver a better shopping experience to our customers.
Are you passionate about enabling great business results through technology? Do you want to work in an environment where your leadership and analytical skills are challenged everyday to reach the next level?
The Kohl's Store, eCommerce and Multichannel area is growing at a tremendous rate to support the business to become the #1 retailer. You will work along side a solid, talented team of professionals in order to provide a cohesive and relevant experience to our customers across channels such as POS, Web, Mobile and Kiosk.
As a Sr. Programmer Analyst, you will provide leadership on our team with growth and educational opportunities in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment. This Senior Programmer Analyst will have the opportunity to work on the development of Cloud based application architectures, SOA Applicationss, Distributed Web Services, and high volume transaction retail applications.. We are looking for retail professionals who are comfortable working with Web Application Server technologies, WebLogic and JBoss as well as someone who has a minimum of 2 years experience with Object Oriented Design patterns and developing transaction and/or web based applications in Java (JDK 1.4 or higher). Other preferred experience is as follows: Spring MVC Framework or equivalent, Spring WebServices Framework or equivalent, proficiency developing on Linux/Unix platforms and programming SQL on Oracle or equivalent databases, familiarity with Domain Driven Design and continuous integration (automated test and build processes and tools), and experience with E-Commerce.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science (or related field). Candidate has 1-5 years of programming experience using multiple languages in a professional environment.
- Multiple years experience performing application and system design and troubleshooting tasks.
- Experience with multiple databases, development environments and platforms.
- Prior experience performing on-call support for production applications.
- Experience programming middleware integration programs.
- Experienced in retail business systems and or processes.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Displays initiative, self-motivation, and effective time-management skills.
- Business Analysis, Business Communication, Conceptual Thinking, Decision Making Judgment, Problem Solving, Project Execution, Quality Orientation
Kohl's Corporation - 2 years ago
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...