Posting Job Title Sr. Project Analyst Requisition # 142922BR Posting Location Herndon, VA, US Area of Interest Information Technology Services
Position Type Full Time Posting Job Description The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a Senior Project Analyst for our Business Services Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for all aspects of program analysis and management for the National Sales, Sales Operations team. This position plays an important part in providing insight into sales performance and revenue attainment; customer and/or partner experience and behavior; program effectiveness; and process gap-analysis. Interface with Sales and other internal TWCBC teams, Partners, as well as customers to manage various programs, solve problems, and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Develop, document, distribute and analyze a variety of reports, processes and procedures. Manage RFP process; develop and/or present business reviews. This is a multi-faceted role that requires versatility, attention to detail, dependability and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities independently while meeting deadlines in a demanding environment
- Proactively manage all aspects of projects and other requests to completion
- Ability to effectively solve problems independently; manage complex issues and escalations
- Take initiative and think creatively and critically to identify process gaps and develop improvement plans
- Aggressively research various and multiple avenues to find resolution to an issue when one is not readily available
- Ability to establish multiple, internal working relationships within various levels of the organization and can act as steering committee to solve problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to manipulate spreadsheets, comprehend database analysis, and prepare meaningful, professional presentations
- Participate in strategic business planning sessions
- Assist with overall management of the sales and sales operations processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of project/program management experience
- Possesses effective leadership skills and qualities
- Versed in giving presentations to large groups and speaking with customers, internal and external
- Versed in coordinating and running meetings with various, cross-functional groups
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to perform mathematical calculations and interpret data
- Comfortable escalating within various levels of the organization
- Organized, influencer who is action oriented
- Experience in the telecommunications industry preferred
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
Travel 10 %
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a pension plan. Qualified candidates should apply online at www.timewarnercable.com.
FCC Unit_TWC HQ452 Controlling Establishment ID 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
Time Warner Cable - 20 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...