Pacific Life offers life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products and services, all of which provide The Power to Help You Succeed.
Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, Pacific Life is a Fortune 500 company with approximately 2700 employees. We pride ourselves on providing an innovative work environment which is highly challenging and exceptionally rewarding. We firmly believe each employee plays a part in our continued growth and success.
Currently, we are seeking a talented Sr. Project Analyst to join the Retirement Solutions Division. The Retirement Solutions Division leverages its strengths in product development, technology, service and risk management to create retirement solutions for individuals, families, and businesses. With the guidance of financial professionals, customers have access to an array of annuities and mutual funds designed to help grow assets and to provide retirement income for financial independence.
As part of the Retirement Solutions Division (RSD) Program Management Office (PMO), the Sr. Project Management Analyst is responsible for applying and executing traditional project management methodology on multiple large scale projects on a division and company-wide basis.
- Gathers, documents, develops specifications, tests, evaluates, validates and presents business requirements to Project Sponsors (Officers within RSD and Corporate) for implementation.
- Oversees projects by analyzing complex business processes and providing possible solutions, manages project meetings with sponsors and communicates results, coordinates implementation phases with affected departments and manages ongoing maintenance of large scale projects
- Provides project tracking for management using the PMO’s project database, status reports, and metrics
- Creates and maintains hard-copy division master project files that adhere to established documentation requirements
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- 3-5 years project management experience or equivalent, preferably in the financial services industry at encompassing increasing levels of project complexity
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated communication, negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to work effectively within all levels of the organization
- Proven customer service, research and analysis skills
- Demonstrated organizational/documentation skills
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow!
We offer competitive pay/ bonus program and a comprehensive benefits package including:
•401k retirement plan with company match
•Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
•And much more!
For more information, and to apply online, please visit our web site: www.pacificlife.com
*Pacific Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Pacific Life - 2 years ago
While the breaching whale logo used by Pacific Life Insurance evokes the West Coast, the company operates all across the US. As the primary...